Hi Everyone! Hope you are all doing good! I have to share the great article that Amy and Steph were interviewed for at: http://www.thenorthwestern.com/apps/pbcs.dll/article?AID=/200902150418/OSH0101/902150403
Amy's training is going well, aside from dealing with a terrible cold and getting report cards in for school (she's a Montessori 4-6 grade teacher!). I'm so proud of her for doing this - it's not easy!
My training is going okay - not being part of Team in Training makes it harder - there isn't the support of team members and the pressure to not let my supporters down! Team in Training was just awesome, and I miss it! This coming weekend we are having our Team celebration party at our mentor's house - I can't wait to see them all again!!
I've put in 3 7-milers on the weekends now, and next week I'll be bumping it up. I am completely back to normal as far as running goes.
Hope you all are doing well, and if you read this - thanks for checking in!
Katie
Hashtag = Grateful.
11 years ago
Way to go for your sister. Keep up the training, it is harder without that team anymore. Can you not run with TNT this session? We always let alumni come run with current teams. The advice and encouragement that alumni give is invaluable to the newbies. You should ask?
ReplyDeleteThanks for the advice - I might ask about it!
ReplyDeleteThanks for the well wishes, Katie!! Way to stick with running after TNT -- I'm hoping I'll catch the running bug after too! :-)
ReplyDelete